Our firm is one of the leading law firms in the field of trademark litigation. We represent both claimants and respondents in claims of registered trademark infringement and passing off claims, in preliminary injunction procedures, in complex appeals proceedings regarding trademark infringement, in trademark arbitration and mediation proceedings and in proceedings before the Israeli Registrar of Patents, Designs and Trademarks.
The firm is ranked amongst the top tiers intellectual property law firms in leading international guides: Legal 500, WTR, IAM1000, IP Stars, Dun and Bradstreet and BDI Guide. Yonatan Drori was ranked as one of Israel’s leading attorneys in the Patent practice by the renowned international ranking guide ILO and was awarded the Client Choice award.
Our Books on Trademarks:
In 2016 we have published our book “Monetary Remedies in Intellectual Property Procedures“, the first book published in Israel dealing with calculation of damages in trademark infringement procedures in Israel and around the world. The book was written by Yonatan Drori and edited by Yotam Werzansky-Orland.
In 2020 we published our book “Intellectual Property Law in Israel”, which extensively and thoroughly reviews the Intellectual Property Law in Israel and provides an in-depth coverage of the Israeli legislation and case law in this field from historical, procedural and substantial points of view. The book was written by Yonatan Drori and Yotam Werzansky-Orland.
The lawyers at our firm are widely experienced in dealing with the most challenging cases in the field of Trademark litigation, of utmost strategic importance to our clients.
Recent key cases dealt with by our firm’s lawyers include:
- Computer games trademark claims: Representation of two major Israeli retail chains specializing in consumer products vs. Sony worldwide, in a dispute over Sony Playstation products trademarks.
- Trademark infringement claim in the fashion field: Representation of a leading Israeli fashion company in a trademark infringement claim.
- Trademark claims in certification marks: Representation of the Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in a claim of infringement of a certification mark, “Freedom Eggs”.
- Objection to trademark: Representation of a well-known fashion company in an objection to the registration of foreign-origin trademark in Israel. The case will be rulled by the Registrar of Patents, Designs and Marks.
- Objection a trademark application: Representation of a well-known fashion company over Competing Applications for Identical Marks. The case will be decided by the Registrar of Patents, Designs and Marks.
For more information about Trademarks Prosecution Process In Israel…
For more information about How much does it cost to register a trademark in Israel?…
For more information about Trademark Opposition in Israel…
For more information about Trademark Interference Proceeding in Israel…
For more information about Trademark Cancellation in Israel…