Our firm is one of the leading law firms in the field of trademark litigation. We represent both claimants and respondents in claims of registered trademark infringement and passing off claims, in preliminary injunction procedures, in complex appeals proceedings regarding trademark infringement, in trademark arbitration and mediation proceedings and in proceedings before the Israeli Registrar of Patents, Designs and Trademarks.
The lawyers at our firm are widely experienced in dealing with the most challenging cases in the field of Trademark litigation, of utmost strategic importance to our clients.
Recent key cases dealt with by our firm’s lawyers include:
- Computer games trademark claims: Representation of two major Israeli retail chains specializing in consumer products vs. Sony worldwide, in a dispute over Sony Playstation products trademarks.
- Trademark infringement claim in the fashion field: Representation of a leading Israeli fashion company in a trademark infringement claim.
- Trademark claims in certification marks: Representation of the Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in a claim of infringement of a certification mark, “Freedom Eggs”.
- Objection to trademark: Representation of a well-known fashion company in an objection to the registration of foreign-origin trademark in Israel. The case will be rulled by the Registrar of Patents, Designs and Marks.
- Objection a trademark application: Representation of a well-known fashion company over Competing Applications for Identical Marks. The case will be decided by the Registrar of Patents, Designs and Marks.